Δευτέρα 9 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

Juliette Armand Elements 03 Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review

Hello beauties!

How are you?

Lately I have been all about skincare, trying new things, hoping to find the elixir for eternal youth…..you know! Simple things!

During my search I came upon a product that looked very promising.

Juliette Armand Elements 03 Hyaluronic Acid Serum




For the ones who don’t know let me tell you a bit about the company.

Juliette Armand is a Greek company established in 1992 by two Greek chemists that decided to enter the beauty industry by developing new formulas.
They are well known among beauty salons in Greece as well in many other countries as you see them in the most elegant ones.
Excellent quality, top ingredients, professional research and true expectations.

A friend suggested I tried the brand and so I did.

Driven by Caroline Hirons, that notes the importance of hydraluronic acid on our skin I decided to try one Greek.

So, I got my hands on Elements 03 Hydraluronic Acid Serum.

It is a serum with active ingredient HMV Sodium Hyaluronate among the rest below.




Once you apply it on your face, immediately you feel the moisture. It is a very light textured serum that absorbs quickly.




It does not make your face oily, if you have combination to oily skin like I do and provides hydration to all skin types.

Hyaluronic Acid is the most effective moisturizing ingredient in cosmetology, as they say on their website as well, which means you get to keep your skin elasticity in good shape and improve your skin texture.

One of the things you have to do, especially after 30, is to moisturize and give your skin the ingredients is starting to lose as time goes by  in order to keep your skin balance and firmness.

I use it in my evening skincare routine after my cleanse and I will keep using it as my skin loves it and I know it does it good.

I have bought it at the Beauty Greece Exhibition but I know it retails on their website Juliette Armand for about 30 euro / 20ml


So, what about you? Have you included hyaluronic acid in your skincare?

I am waiting your feedback!

As always,

stay healthy & beautiful
xxx



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact

Powered By Blogger
2014 Copyright @Laouras Beauty Blog. Από το Blogger.

Search

© 2011 Laoura's Beauty Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena