Τετάρτη 29 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

Australia's big beauty wave!

Hello my beauties!

Not a long time ago, I took part to a Valentine's beauty swap by beauty blogger Miss Mystique from http://beastandbeauty.wordpress.com/, and I was matched by fabulous Megan Warren in Australia from http://www.beautyinthesky.net/.
We both had to pick things of a certain amount of money and send it to each other. I sent to Megan some greek makeup poducts and she sent me some great australian ones which I will show you now! The big picture is this.
 Let's start the tour!
 Face of Austalia Blush in Terra
ModelsPrefer professional in The natural Compact (eyeshadows, blush, lipstick)
 And some swatches!

Moving on....
 Face of Australia Liquid eyeliner in black
Savvy by DB in glistening green
Savvy by DB in luxury bronze
and the swatches!


moving to lipsticks.
Australis Show Stoppers gloss stick in fireworks. (awesome!)
MOdelsPrefer professional lipstick from the Natural Compact.
Savvy by DB in peach
Savvy by DB lipgloss in lip jewels
Swatches

Inside my present was also a perfect Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm and a Lucas' Papaw Ointment.

Thank you Megan for the wonderful things you picked up fo me.

My lovely beauties check Megan's beauty blog!  http://www.beautyinthesky.net/

Many kisses!!!!


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact

Powered By Blogger
2014 Copyright @Laouras Beauty Blog. Από το Blogger.

Search

© 2011 Laoura's Beauty Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena