Δευτέρα 26 Μαρτίου 2012

Sleek Palettes Review

Hello my beauties!

How are you? 
I hope you are well because Spring is here (along with the allergies..) which means Summer is getting closer! 

About a week ago a friend of mine, Maritina, came back from Manchester to spend Easter with her family in Greece. For me that was a great opportunity to order some of the famous Sleek Palettes that I long wanted!

So now I am a proud owner of a two of them. But let me show you!

1. Sleek i-Divine Au Naturel
This pallete is perfect as your anytime base colours. There are 8 matte and 4 shimmery eyeshadows. The first row is full with neautral colors, ideal for all-over base or for blending the strong color at the crease.
The second row are earthly dark colors such as brown, purple, olive green and black which are great for creating everyday smokey eyes with intensity you can build it up.
I have already tried almost all of them, always with a eye primer, and they are great! They are super pigmented, mostly the dark colors and they stay on pretty well and only after 4-5 hours you will start noticing a liiiitle creasing. But overall it is a great palette with colours you will definately need.

2. Sleek Divine Storm Palette

This is my favourite of the two Sleek palettes. There are 9 shimmery and 3 matte eyeshadows. The colors are much pigmented than the Au Naturel palette and the variety of makeup looks endless! The first row is more natural but strong shimmery and the second row is super pigmented and shimmery. I have used this palette more than the Au Naturel and I can already say that I love it!

I highly recommend the Sleek Palettes as they are of relly good quality and great value. 6.50 £ each.
 

Do you own any of the Sleek Palettes? What is your opinion??

Stay healthy & beautiful
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact

Powered By Blogger
2014 Copyright @Laouras Beauty Blog. Από το Blogger.

Search

© 2011 Laoura's Beauty Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena