Δευτέρα 21 Μαΐου 2012

Beauty Bazaar Haul

Hello my beauties!

The weather is not going as I hoped but I won' t let it get me. 
As most of you know last week was the annual beauty bazaar at Sarantis headquarters. After waiting, waiting and waiting we finally got ourselves inside. 
Results?


From left:

Mac Pigment colour powder in Aurora
Mac Pigment colour powder in Circa Plum
Estee Lauder Automatic lip pencil Duo in 07 Soft Pink
Mac Face and Body Foundation in N1
D&G 3 L'Imperatrice eau de toilette
Estee Lauder Satin Creme Blush in 04 Berry light
Mac Zoom Lash in Plum Reserve


Thank God this happens once a year!

What do you think of my new belongings?
Did you go to the bazaar?
Tell me everything!

Stay healthy & beautiful
xxx



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact

Powered By Blogger
2014 Copyright @Laouras Beauty Blog. Από το Blogger.

Search

© 2011 Laoura's Beauty Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena