Τετάρτη 30 Μαΐου 2012

The Body Shop News

Hello my beauties!

I hope you are well, healthy and happy!

Today I received the goodie bag from The Body Shop "Pulse" event last week, to which I did not make it.
The event took place at their new store in Kolonaki which I' ve heard it is really unique and special.
The beauty bloggers had the chance to see the new limited cruelty-free makeup line signed by the company's ambassador Lily Cole, which is full of pinks and corals.

Leaving the event everyone got a goodie bag with some all-time favorite products and some brand new!


Inside the organically grown cotton bag were 4 very beloved products.

1. Strawberry Body Butter*
    Body moisturiser with strawberry seed oil for normal skin
2. Moringa Shower Gel*
    Delicately floral soap-free cleansing, with moisturising moringa leaf extract and community trade honey
3. Vitamin E Face Mist*
    On-call moisture and vitamin E protection. Excellent for setting makeup.
4. Coconut Beautifying Oil*
    Dry oil for body, face & hair. Moisturizes, smoothes, illuminates.

My favorites are the face mist and the beautifying oil. 
I am addicted to dry oils. I use them on my skin and my hair. I love their sense and I always have one with me. 
The face mist was on my wish list for a quite while now and finally I get to try it. I will use it to set my makeup and to hydrate my skin on the beach! I will let you know!

Well, what do you think?
Which are your favorite The Body Shop products?

kisses
xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact

Powered By Blogger
2014 Copyright @Laouras Beauty Blog. Από το Blogger.

Search

© 2011 Laoura's Beauty Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena