Δευτέρα 7 Μαΐου 2012

Foundations Review

Hello my beauties!

How are you? 
I am so glad that the weather is getting hotter and hotter! I am sure I will be whining when it gets like 40 C, but until then I am super happy!

Ok! Today I am going to talk to you about the foundations I have right now in my case. 
I always try to find something new and improved and I always want to try everything that comes out. So now in my case I have foundations that each of them I use on different occasion.
But let' s start!

1. Clinique Stay Matte Oil Free Make up
This is my newest foundation. It is brand new, oil free with buildable coverage. It stays matte even after my sunscreen. It is still there 8 hrs later and even though is is a matte foundation, it is not flat. Fragrance free as most of Clinique products. It feels like skin.

2. Max Factor Lasting Performance
This is one of my favourite evening foundations. It is matte but still not flat, it has a great natural coverage, elimininates any redness and spots and stays on my skin for more than 8-9 hrs. It is so good that I have heard it is used on brides!

3. Bourjois Healthy Mix & Bourjois Flower Perfection
Well, I don't know if you have tried any of the Bourjois foundations but they said to be pretty good and I agree. They are really pigmented, longstay and live up to their word.
Healthy Mix is mostly for dry skin as it gives a beautiful dewy finish. I don't like the fruity smell though.
Flower Perfection is a very good foundation. great coverage, needs to be applied quick though as it is thick.
Lately I use to mix those two to get the perfect dewy-matte finish with great coverage.

4. Clinique Continuous Coverage
This is a foundation that does what you read in the box. It is great foundation with enough pigmentation to cover almost anything. This is great for problem skin but not so much for dry/very dry skin. It stays matte for hours.  I use this rarely when I have bad skin. You have to choose your color carefully though as it is thick and it tends to oxidize and get darker after the application.

5. Sephora Light Veil Foundation
If you have tried Sephora cosmetics, then you know that they are really quality products. I have tried this foundation on a sample I have found inside a magazine and I liked it so much that I went an bought it. It is a summer evening foundation. It says that is like light veil but it is thick enough to be considered heavy at summer mornings. It covers enough and stays a long.

6. Essence Clear & Matte Makeup
Before we could find Essence cosmetics at Hondos Center, my sister bought me this foundation on Ireland. 
It is very cheap, as you know, and frankly you get more than you pay. I have used it several times but I don't think I would buy it again. It is matte and I see it more like a heavier tinted moisturiser. 

And now some foundations I want to try soon!

1. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation


You can't find it here in Greece but Argyrousa shared her secret dealer on ebay. thank you argurousa.








 2. Chanel Mat Lumiere





Everyday that passes, gets me closer to that bottle! 







 3. Lancome Teint Idole


It is said to be a genuine revolution in  makeup.














4. Revlon Colorstay Foundation
It is already a classic. I am waiting to be delivered.











Well, that' s it for now about foundations! 
Which one is your favourite? 
Which one you wish for?

Stay healthy & beautiful!
xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact

Powered By Blogger
2014 Copyright @Laouras Beauty Blog. Από το Blogger.

Search

© 2011 Laoura's Beauty Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena